You will find the necessary control elements for changing and managing your saved charts in the tool bar in the "Charts Overview".
- Chart - to create a new chart
- Note - A new dialog window will open in which you can write a note. Enter a title and write the text of the note in this window. The note will be displayed in the list of the charts.
- Image - A dialog window will open in which you can add an external image to the 'Charts Overview'. The image will be displayed in the list of the charts at the 'Charts Overview'.
Click this to select all charts at once. If you want to select one (or more) charts you just need to select it by clicking on them.
Deletes the selected charts.
Here you will be able to edit the used labels for a chart. You can remove or add more labels.
The size of the charts can be changed in this menu. The given alternatives are 'Extra Small', 'Small', 'Medium', 'Large' and 'Extra Large'
- Show Prices - For the charts in this label, the current price and the absolute and the relative price change will be shown above the charts.
Use this command to select the sorting of the charts in the folder. The given alternatives are name, editing date and a user defined order.
This command will update all charts in the current folder.
A menu will show up if you move the mouse cursor above a chart and it will expand, when you move with the cursor on it.
You can select:
- View - this will open the Chart in the Tradesignal Web Edition
- Open in new window
- Refresh - refreshs the selected chart
- Rename - renames the selected chart
- Delete - deletes the selected chart
- Label - remove or add a label
- Select template - use chart as default template