New Equilla Code Package - Ural
The new code package called Ural – The Ural Mountains or simply the Urals, are a mountain range that runs approximately from north to south through western Russia, from the coast of the Arctic Ocean to the Ural River and northwestern Kazakhstan. Their eastern side is usually considered the natural boundary between Europe and Asia.
- KCH Trend Oscillator. The Indicator analyzes the Price deviations from moving trend lines, which are mathematically comparable to the middle line of a Keltner Channel.
- BBD KCH Vola Breakout. The Indicator compares the relationship between Bollinger Bands and Keltner Channel and can be used as a signal provider for Volatility Breakouts.
- Hurst Bands. This Indicator consists of two interlocking trading bands, which each time place half of their calculation periods historically and are based on a volatility indicator.
- The Hurst Exponent. The Indicator creates the Hurst Exponent, a statistical evaluation of the effectiveness of price developments within a time line. The Indicator can be used as a trend setting component.
Read More and download here
- Vola Breakout Cross Over System. The trading system is based on the KCH Trend Oscillator and the BBD KCH Vola Breakout Indicator and can be traded on any market. It includes Stop Loss and Take Profit Orders as well as a method for determining position sizes.