Rules for the Forum and Chat on Tradesignal Online (Netiquette)
(If there is any contradiction to the German language version, then the German language version shall take precedence.)
Welcome to the Forum on our company website tradesignalonline.com. Here users interested in technical chart analysis in use with our software can play back their personal views and experiences and interact with each other. We will not take part in any discussions or answer any questions. If you would like to contact us, please use the general lines of communication, like e-mail or contact form
. The user acknowledges that there is no right to participate in the forum as well as submission, receipt or deletion of any contributions.Guideline of our Netiquette is:
Behind every contribution, there is a person just like YOU who would like to be treated in a friendly and polite way. “Freedom of speech” is not the same as “freedom to play the fool”. Please note the following, merely exemplary, rules applies and should make all parties dealing with each other in this Forum / Chat as pleasant as possible:
Measures for violations:
- You are not in a lawless area with your contributions. Contributions that violate rights or infringe rights of third parties will be blocked after notice. The same applies to contributions that violate the ethical principles or moral values, or simply failed to morality.
- Personally received e-mails, board mails or Chat messages to third parties be made without the express consent of the sender is not accessible.
- If you have become the target of personal attacks, please report the relevant contribution to the Threadowner or directly to the Supportteam and at best please refrain from any personal reply.
- Contributions, which are suitable for users against users, Web pages, the board operator or other third parties to stir up, denigrate or ridicule, can be blocked without comment. If it is necessary, the entire thread will be closed.
- Please make sure that your contribution is really suitable to the Forum or Chat. Contributions that are not suitable to the topic of discussion may be deleted without further comments.
- Data errors should be reported, for example, by using the relevant Form.
- Forum and Chat are not intended for the purposes of commercial marketing, for example, such as, linking to reward offers of third party or something else near it. Only authors and analysts who are approved by us may vary. Such posts or spamming can be removed without notification to the sender. Please note the information on the use of this forum, particularly the discussion and thread administration.
- Please notify us if you notice a contribution. Next to the e-mail address, some users will be able to use the button “Report Abuse” in each contribution.
- Our staffs will take actions independently during their routine checks of the Forum. Instructions and measures of support are always binding and priority.
- A new registration in the case of Limit or restrict the forum or a blocked account is not allowed.
Knowledge provided, we proceed in violation of our terms and conditions described in violation of measures of support or if this is required by law, regular as below, the listing does not constitute a sequence
In cases of infringement proceedings against the netiquette our employees deal, the knowledge of condition, regularly following:
- Contributions can be removed, locked, edited or moved away
- Issue a warning to the user
- Temporary or permanent Limit or restrict the use of content or functions
- Temporary or permanent banned account
- Temporary or permanent banned user
- The renewal application after exclusion or in a locked access is not allowed.
If a participant does not agree with a measure, this can be reported to the support by e-mail or contact form